Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Information About My Case

I don't know if someone will post my sentence later on today so here are some links that may have information about the sentence. The first one is the County of Riverside Justice System; follow the information on the first page and the Court is C- Riverside Criminal and Traffic; then click on Case Number Search; enter swf010995 click on my name here you may or may not see the sentence depending on the time of day; it is usually input quickly; however; I am not due in court until 1:30 pm Pacific time this afternoon so this information maybe posted tomorrow; if you want to go further click on Case Report then Format Report and you will see all the information on my case.

Here are some other newspaper links that may have the information on my sentencing later today; The North County Times and go to the Inland Section and look for stories in either Temecula or Murrieta. The Press-Enterprise and look at the stories for Southwest Riverside County. Finally, the Los Angeles Times; I am not sure they will have anything on the story but in a week or two a writer by the name of Ashley Powers will have a story about my case so do a search on her name.

Thank you to everyone once again for all of the incredible well wishes and fantastic support. I know whatever happens later today is for the best and I will continue my recovery one step at a time to the best of my ability.

No comments: