Saturday, April 23, 2005

Love

The fear of the unknown is ever present in my life. I have said this before and I will say it again; I can't change yesterday and I cannot predict tomorrow all I have is today and with this I choose to live one day at a time. Of course fear creeps into my thoughts but I must focus on the love I have received in this horrible time.

I read an amazing story this evening that is so similar to what I am currently going through. The story has a positive ending and I know my story will have a positive conclusion as well. Money can't buy peace of mind or happiness. I used to think it could but it just masks the underlying problems. Maybe it does take losing everything to finally realize love is all that matters. I am surrounded by love and did not know it. My wife, children, mother, father, sisters, in-laws, and friends. I screwed up a lot of people's lives and I apologize and say thank you for those that are helping me and my family through this trying time.

No comments: