Sunday, May 29, 2005

Sick

I was wondering when I was going to catch my cold because everyone in my family has been sick. Well wonder know more, I finally caught the cold. I usually get sick once a year and usually there is one bad day when my nose runs constantly, today is that day. Also, judging by all the stress I have inflicted on myself I am very surprised to make it this far without getting sick. I will rest and drink a lot of fluids and should be fine for Tuesday's court date.

Today is my 90th day of abstinence and it is a big day in Gambler's Anonymous terms but really in my personal recovery it is just another day. It is a big day in GA's terms because I am now eligible to get more involved with the program. I am eligible to join committees and host meetings. I certainly want to get more involved but I will take it just like I am taking my recovery one day at time.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend.

No comments: