Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Twice

I head back to court tomorrow and that would make it TWICE in one week. Thank goodness I have a strong heart from running because I don't know how much longer my ticker is going to hold out!! In less than two months I will turn 40 but if these court proceedings continue the way they have gone especially this past Monday I will feel like 100. Yes, I know I cannot change the future and I practice the Serenity Prayer on court days and yes, I created this mess but this is really the punishment phase. I have spoken to a lot of people that have been in similar type positions and they all agree this is the most difficult phase because of the uncertainty.

The days, weeks and months will pass just like they have for the past 121 days and it is what I do with each day that counts. Each day I cherish my family and I know this whole ordeal is making me stronger and a better person. Hopefully, something will happen in court tomorrow because if it doesn't I think my wife may go ballistic.

No comments: