Wednesday, March 05, 2008

It has been One Week Already

It is hard to believe one week has elapsed since my release. The world has been put on fast forward and I am doing my best to enjoy every moment. For whatever reason I have not dedicated any time to posting. I spent the last 19 plus months writing everyday diligently and now in the past week I have basically written nothing. I apologize and I am hoping to dedicate time in the coming days to posting.

It is so very nice to sit at a computer and type. This certainly beats the pen to paper method I have used over the past year and a half plus. I can say I am loving life in the free world. I do miss my family tremendously but I get to speak with them daily. I swear my daughter has matured so much and so has my son. My hopes are to see them at the end of April when my daughter makes her first Holy Communion in New Jersey. My Parole Agent is the one to say yes or no to this and obviously I am hoping for a yes. I have my monthly meeting with the Parole Agent tomorrow morning and I may or may not broach the subject of traveling to New Jersey with her then.

Once again I apologize for the brevity and hope to be back to more detail very soon. Thank you!!!