Friday, September 14, 2007

Peaking Ahead

There weren’t any “couch sessions” last night, but I did get outside and talk, actually I should say “listen”. I have made a conscious effort to listen more and talk when I feel it is appropriate. Also, I do my best to listen with no judgments and no criticisms. This is a great exercise for me and I am truly doing my best. I am enjoying the evenings very much and continue enhancing my peace of mind. I did manage to fall asleep at my usual time but was awakened very early when my roommate received his wake up call. I fell back to sleep and got up to do my normal exercise routine. As I ran, I thought ahead to tomorrow. I know I am supposed to live one day at a time and tomorrow never comes. However, I had to peek ahead to the visit from my mother and sister. They are flying in tonight and I will see them tomorrow morning. I am very eager for their visit and I know it will be a wonderful time.

The rest of the day was the same as it has been all week but Friday does mark an end to the work week. I did receive good news because my friend from “The View” will be taking the position of helping clean the bathroom when the other friend from “The View” paroles at the end of this month. It is amazing how everything does work out as intended.